Friday, 30 May 2014

I've got four of these guys to do!

I've put together four RT dreads now, and they've all been modified in some way. These two have had a couple of different operations;

Base coating done.

The one on the left has had his legs straightened, to make him stand upright. And I've rotated his right elbow so that his arm is out stretched.

His brother beside him has had his knees & feet repositioned so that he looks like his walking forwards more. And I've also -quite obviously- swapped both arms too. The left arm was pinched from a Mechwarrior toy, while the right was kitbashed from a couple of capacitors, toy gun, couple a beads, wall pin, wire and an old pen lid.

Now they both must face the wrath of my paint brush!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment